Almost everyone has heard of Amazon, but have you heard of Smile.Amazon.com? Smile.Amazon.com is hosted by Amazon.com, but lets users select a non-profit organization to donate to. How is this done?
“Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com”
So how to do you select Lake Loramie Improvement Association?
Here are some screen shots on how to do it.
1. Sign into your amazon account or create one, (please note: to give a donation, you must be logged in using the website: smile.amazon.com)
2. Select your organization. Under the Amazon’s search bar, you can select who you wish to support, see picture below.
3. Search for Lake Loramie Improvement Assoc using the “pick your own charitable organization” and then click search.
4. After clicking search, there should be only one option, Lake Loramie Improvement Assoc. You would then click on Select.
5. Shop like you would using Amazon.com, instead use Smile.Amazon.com.